Wednesday, April 30, 2014

In class assignment: the Future

How the future will look five years from now.

I can imagine that the teens of the future will either be into the latest sensations about celebrities and they will be dressing in more provocative clothing like it’s natural. Technology is changing everyday so there might be new i-phones like the i-phone 6 with the ability to call someone with voice command and have it sync up into your brain. I would be working in my career in designing logos and maybe switch up to explore a more active style.

How the future will look in ten years.

I would hope we will have hover boards and school equipment’s will be electronic and holographic. There will also be new programs that people would use artwork with. We would have fast food delivered to our houses to make people more lazy and gluttonous. The government will be more corrupt and lay down excessive rules just to show dominance. Jails will still be the same but more strict and uneducated. Japan might be developing robots.

How the future will look in twenty years.

I will think about having kids at this time but some kids might need parental guidance. Robots will be our slaves and might try to overthrow us that it will make all of humanity work against them. I hope we fix teleportation and have ways for society to evolve further than what we already are. Might lose a few grandparents and we would have television and movies only shown through holographic computers. We will also have these functions on our phones. The internet lingo will transfer as common language among society and it will cause us to try to do stupid crap like troll in real life.

How the future will look in fifty years


I will have my savings from working as a motion designer and money from my family. I will be an old man who will still try to understand programs and reminisce about the good old days in my childhood. I’ve felt like I’ve lived a good life and hope to have someone help take care of me. Society will do things that were once considered taboo but are now a necessity for living in the future.  Society will be able to make an environment in space and we start to think about words rather than type them. Everything is through thought process rather than through hand work.

No comments:

Post a Comment